Hi there! My name is Jenn Harris, and welcome to the online home of Lucid Pulp Editing & Writing Services.
I'm committed to working collaboratively with you to create flowing, powerful text that will engage your readers and clients. I can create drafts or read over yours, and I will ensure that spelling, grammar and punctuation are all correct in order to succinctly articulate your message.
- Stylistic and copy editing of Finn Laursen's EU Enlargement: Current Challenges and Strategic Choices
- Stylistic and copy editing of Craig McLay's Deadline
- Copy editing promotional material for Ballyhoo Media
I excel at delivering concise yet eloquent content, and my portfolio covers a diverse range of projects and clients. Bring me your preliminary ideas, abstracts, full drafts or anything in between and I will help you effectively communicate your project objectives to your intended audience.
- Basic proofreading and copy editing -- checking spelling, grammar and punctuation of manuscripts, articles, essays or other documents
- Comprehensive editing, including giving structural and stylistic recommendations
- Website content writing, editing and updating
- Magazine editing
- Thesis or textbook editing
- Business document creation or proofreading
- Editing of zines, pamphlets, brochures, posters, postcards and other media
- Promotional content writing for posters, advertisements, product descriptions and announcements
- Editing of novels, anthologies and poetry
- Grant writing
- Press-release writing
- Style guide creation
I’ve teamed up with magazine and newspaper editors, professors, students, independent companies and clients, corporate firms, poets and novelists – and I’d love to work with you, too!